Summary description of how created Your Own Website Step By Step by Avenger IT net Generation. on this page(website), we would like to explain how we can develop one of website. [lwptoc] STEP 1: Choosing a domain name and hosting for your site. To start creating your website we need 2 things: A domain (your …
What is a CMS and what are its uses?
Content Management System Software(CMS) is a program that fully supports the creation, management, and updating of a website and has all the tools needed to manage a site. CMS covers the life cycle of a web page from creation and updating to extinction. CMS also can manage site structure, how pages are displayed, and how they relate to menus. Simply put, the Content Management System is software for producing a professional website.
The use of CMS in place of the commercially and economically feasible old methods has many advantages, including:
- Time-saving for creating and updating web pages
- More compatibility and strength
- Advanced navigation
- More flexibility
- Decentralized site control
- Improved website security
- Reduce duplicate data entry
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs
Here are some of the capabilities that a CMS needs to consider before making a final decision to use it:
- What services and services does it offer? For example to make regular backups of content.
- Hardware and network restrictions.
- Operating systems with which CMS is compatible.
- What web-servers does it support?
- Do your site visitors need any other software or plug-ins?
- What browsers does the CMS support?
- How is it possible to enter and exit information from another system?
- How much will the help and documentation provide to reduce your need to contact support?
- Does the company have 24-hour, effective support for potential problems?
- Is it possible to find content for the visitor?
- What skills does the operator need to manage the site?
- Is it possible to extend software capabilities?
- What is the guarantee of the security of your content on the site?
- Is the software completely web-based and capable of decentralized control?
- Is it possible to easily change the user interface with graphic design?
- Is it possible to record website logging and logging?
PREFACE A content management system, often abbreviated as CMS, is software that helps users create, manage and edit the content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge. In a simpler language, a content management system is a tool that helps you create a website without having to write all the code from …