Preface: Comparison of SEO versus social media marketing in Increasing Traffic
SMM is a marketing strategy that utilizes social media sites to gather traffic. As for generating good traffic SEO take more effort and quite time-consuming as well while SMM generates traffic easily and faster.
In SEO, for generating traffic or to rank your page on SERP, it gonna take more time as compared to SMM.
we need to remember, SMM also creates brand loyalty with more engagement.
SEO or Social Media Marketing, Which Is Better?
When it comes to improving your business, get help from all the Internet tools to increase your site traffic. All online business owners are looking to make more money from this market. But where do SEO and social media play a role in this process?
The contrast of SEO versus social media marketing has become one of the top topics of the day, as it is growing. Which one do you choose to get the most traffic? Follow along to get the information you need to make this decision and realize that both are important.
Users love Google search engine
Without a doubt, Google is today the most reliable and accessible source of information for any user. Our search queries in Google start with the words we deal with daily, and sometimes even lead to sentences. Google has always played an important role in promoting businesses, and keeping that in mind is the key. Google can be used to take your business to the next level and achieve more success.
Research results show that 61% of customers use search engines to make decisions about their purchases. Knowing that there are a lot of people using search engines, you should use keywords on your site pages to drive customers to your site.
Use keyword mergers to improve your site’s SEO
Google is not just a search engine, and Google AdWords tools can be used to help improve site optimization and business promotion. This tool helps you narrow down your keywords to the most important ones and use them to improve your site’s SEO. For example, if you find that the term “comfortable mattress” is higher than the word “mattress” on your site, you should use the same keyword as a site keyword to increase your chances of getting traffic.
With this tool, you can save time and quickly identify site keywords. As a result, you can devote more time to social media marketing, which is usually more profitable. Success in SEO is not overnight and is the result of much effort in online communities.
Save time with social media marketing tools
Managing social networks is one of the day-to-day tasks of website owners and they should take special care in doing so. Of course, posting regularly even on social networks can be annoying. It is difficult for anyone to remember that you have to post something on your social network every day. For this reason, it is recommended to use social network management applications such as Hootsuite to do this.
As a webmaster, you are going to use social media and your options are usually limited to at least:
Without the help of apps, social network management certainly can’t handle all of these networks. Hootsuite, as one of the examples of social network management applications, can save you time, energy and cost, and it can also be done seamlessly.
- Through these applications, you can submit your posts in the designated time and according to the previous schedule.
- The best advantage of these apps is that while you are focused on SEO and other site troubleshooting, this software automatically manages social networks and this reduces your intellectual load.
So you don’t have to deal with these networks anymore, and you don’t have to do multiple things at once, so you have to think about other things.
Engage with customers
The main purpose of social networks is to be social and to interact with others.
- When discussing your business, don’t limit yourself and go straight into the discussion and answer other people’s questions. This will help you find new customers.
- When you create traffic to a site, turn them into regular customers by interacting with customers while shopping.
- Interacting with customers and answering their questions makes them feel treated with respect, and experience has shown that this respect returns them to the site in other ways.
Make your business more attractive by bringing more customers to you.
Notice the suggestions
Have you ever read other users’ comments about that product before buying a product? Many of you have done this before buying any product. Most customers check reviews of other users and buyers before buying.
• Users read their reviews to get feedback from previous buyers.
• By reading these comments and responding to them, as well as correcting your current situation, you can increase your position among buyers by using customer feedback.
Users understand your feedback, and after seeing it, they will give your business more credibility and value.
Identify the target users correctly
Select the right keywords with your SEO knowledge and identify and attract users that fit your business. For example, if you are a flower seller and working in Tehran, you can use the keyword “flower sales in Tehran” instead of the keyword “winter flower” that relates to your location. Using Keywords Depending on the type and location of the business, identify and attract your real users.
Sponsor a tournament that promotes you or even your competitors.
- Organize a contest with other competitors and give one or more of your contributors a free purchase bonus for your site.
- Put your Instagram page on the sidelines except for contest requirements.
- By doing this, you and your competitors share each other’s virtues.
Get in touch with your users
Posting frequent posts on all social networks may not seem very logical to you, but connecting with customers is a must.
- An interest in creating conversations with your users and making them a habit can be a factor in keeping your customers and your business successful.
- When one of your customers shares a good shopping experience on his or her social network, your business will be displayed to his or her fans and this will attract them to your site.
Always be prepared for changes
In a market that can change overnight, always look for any change and be prepared to deal with these changes.
• Find out and use the keywords that give you the highest-ranking
• Avoid reducing site traffic by connecting with your users
• Keep up with the latest keywords that are on the rise or so-called search engines
• Notice what sets you apart from your competitors, and instead of always trying to stay on top of keywords similar to your competitors, think of new words that your competitors haven’t worked on.
Analyze site traffic
Where’s the Source of Inbound Traffic? Are users logging in from the Instagram page or Facebook? Are they logged in through the site’s keywords? Knowing the answers to these questions will help you avoid the problem of traffic congestion and apply the solution before the problem arises.
Paying attention to these solutions can make you appear in the field of powerful social networks and anticipate future issues. When it comes to site traffic, both SEO and social media marketing or in short, SMM, are two key factors affecting compliance with their laws and principles, increasing traffic, increasing revenue, increasing satisfaction. Become customers and improve site performance.
The amount of SEO vs. SMM you do for your business will vary depending on a number of factors.
Some keywords will be almost impossible to rank due to the competition that exists. Over an area gets more traffic a website gets, the more it becomes credible in the eyes of Google. Thus, it is incredibly difficult to rank organically higher than hitters like Wikipedia, Amazon, etc.
Some keywords will be easy to classify. Your position in the ranking and your business objectives will determine the best approach for you.
How do you currently use SEO and SMM to attract more traffic and convert visitors into customers? if you want, we can support you so follow us.