Avenger IT Next Generation is a Mobile Application Development expert group with a client-base extending to countries like the US, UK, India, and may other parts of Asia and Europe.
The company possesses the skill and technical power required for the development of customized web interactive mobile applications .it has over the years established a brand image for itself in mobile applications development and iPhone mobile website development.
Each day thousands of mobile apps are published to the Google Play and Apple App Stores. Some of these mobile apps are games, others are social networks, and many are ecommerce apps. All of these apps, if professionally built, should follow a similar mobile app development processing,. But this is a fairly standard process when developing mobile apps. This mobile app development process typically includes idea, strategy, design, development, deployment, and post-launch phases.
we can support our clients with the following steps:
Step 1: A great imagination leads to a great mobile application
To create a successful mobile application, the first thing you need to keep in mind is:
- Identify a problem which can be resolved by your mobile application
- Decide the features of your mobile application
Step 2: Identify
To create a successful mobile application, you need to identify or be clear about:
- Application target users
- Mobile platforms and devices to be supported
- Revenue model
Step 3: Design your mobile application
Step 4: Identify approach to develop the mobile application – native, web or hybrid
Step 5: Develop a prototype
Step 6: Integrate an appropriate analytics tool
Some of the mobile analytics tool which helps in this process:
- Google Analytics
Step 7: Identify beta-testers. Listen to their feedback and integrate relevant ones
Preparing for beta launch:
- Define target customer
- Eliminate bugs
- Identify goals
Step 8: Release / deploy the mobile application
Step 9: Capture the metrics
- Funnel analysis signifies as to why users are failing to complete desired user actions including in-app purchases or ad clicks.
- Measuring social sharing signifies what aspects of your mobile application are capturing the attention of your users
- Correlating demographic data with user behavior
- Tracking time and location gives you insights into the contexts in which your mobile application is used
- Finally, capturing the emergent behavior of your user base is critical